Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Sunday, May 10, 2009

Woke up @ 0630 today and it was raining very heavily and recieved Joyce's message that training postponed to 9am.

So, decided not to go because my family is going out at 11am for some celebration. Now I'm at my cousin's house enjoying shows and surfing the internet. Did some research for my project and I'm going for running later with my uncle and his dog, Zara.

To mummy:

Thanks for being such a great mother and a friend. Because without you, I won't be here now and you brought us up well. Thanks for being there whenever we needed some advices and all the little things you've done for me and jie =)

You're the greatest mom in the whole wide world and I love you.
4:23 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three