|
Profile
I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. |
Music |
|
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Give me sexy abs! I miss paddling and I miss my partner. Decided to give myself another week of break from paddling because I want my back to recover well. It still hurts even up till now. Muscle pull is no joke. Anyways, 3 more weeks of FYPJ left and I can proceed on to my attachment.I just want to get over and done with this stupid FYP/Attachment phase so that I can focus on my training. 3 months and 3 weeks left!
Been spending quite a lot of time with baby recently and I'm happy! =) Happy, sha la la~ Nothing much to update. Bye earthlings! 10:54 PM
|
ShoutOut Questions? Affiliates Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl blog hits Archives |