|
Profile
I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. |
Music |
|
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Dear Diary, I am feeling very happy today because I finally finished the last part of my project. My entire program is working well now and all I need to do is to make sure everything is in place. I love my website designs and I like working with my FYP mates. Baby's gonna help me with my final presentation slides to make it nicer =) Even though I'm happy but at the same time feeling guilty because I did not paddle in the morning for this week because I want to concentrate more on my FYP since it's the last week and I didn't want to go to school feeling drained. I've been posted to NOL for attachment and it'll start next week. It's around harbour front area and I'm lucky that Jin Hui and Wan Xin are posted to the same place as me. Every Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm which means no more training and going training late on every Monday. Honestly, I'm worried about my own training since NCC is during that period of time. But whatever it is, I told myself to focus on my studies already and train whenever I've the time. Even though I really want to train but the timing for my attachments doesn't allow me to. I want to do well for my attachment so that I can pull up my GPA because I really want to get into a local university and I'm working hard for it. It's my last year in NYP and I want to make the best out of it. Be it schoolwork or training. 11:17 PM
|
ShoutOut Questions? Affiliates Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl blog hits Archives |