Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Sunday, May 10, 2009


Bloc Party - She's Hearing Voices

She's hearing voices call her
She's hearing voices warn her
She just can't sleep in her bed
She just can't sleep
She's falling down the stairs
She's tearing out her hair
She's screaming my name, in the night
To keep her warm

She got a red pill blue pill
Red pill blue pill
Red pill blue pill
Red pill blue pill
Milk of amnesia

You should watch this youtube video. It's "Diversity" from the show "Britains Got Talents". Seriously, their choreography is very imaginative and awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPcGy77Gru8

Enjoy people!
11:54 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three