Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Saturday, May 9, 2009

Loving the moments with you.

It's been quite awhile since baby and I spend some alone time together and it's nice to just cuddle up in bed, watch movies, talk about stuff and fall asleep in his arms.

Training was alright today, not really what I expect of myself but my back is in pain so there's nothing much I can do. Anyways, heard from coach that Jingting is coming back next week. So yay, partner if you're seeing this. I miss training with you! Be it K1 or K2 =)

NCC is coming and coach talked to me about just now. I think I really have no time to train after my attachments starts. So, I'm either going for K2 (No idea what distance) only or K1 200m. Oh wells.

I'm quite happy that my stamina have improved over the past weeks. For paddling, I'm not as fast as I used to be but I'm pretty sure that I'll come back stronger (I know I've said this a million times but I just needed some self-reminder)

And lastly, my back is in pain! =(
10:21 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three