Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Thursday, May 14, 2009

Harro earthlings.

1 more week and that'll be the end of my Final Year Project. Presentation is on Friday, 10am. My posting for internship is still not out yet. Hopefully I'll be posted to somewhere near school so that I can come back to school for trainings faster.

I'm glad that my juniors are adapting well to the trainings and seeing the bond between them reminds me of my batch when we just came in. Time really changes people. Anyways, I hope that my junior girls will stay on because I can see some potential ones among them.

Sometimes I think being a leader and a friend at the same time is difficult. You want to be firm but at the same time you didn't want to anybody to be upset about what you do or say. I think it takes time to adapt and know to deal with different situations.

Oh wells, should get back to my project already. I'm only left with linking everything to the rule engine and I'm done! =) Please don't give me any errors to debug anymore!

Tomorrow will be catching "Angels & Demons" with baby. I've been waiting for this movie for a million years!

I'm looking forward to training later! =)
2:01 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three