|
Profile
I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. |
Music |
|
Thursday, April 16, 2009
So sick of this shit Ok, I know I complain a lot but I just need to vent my frustrations! So please bear with me for these few days with all my thoughts. Give me the time & energy to train! I'm drained, seriously! FYPJ is not as relaxing as before anymore because the stress is starting to kick in. All the programming all day long. Just by solving ONE freaking error for days is crazy. You want answers from the internet, you cannot find anything! You tried a thousand million times to debug it, you cannot solve it! What the fuck?! Stayed at the library to look for answer, all I can find is useless information! Seriously, I have no mood for anything. And the thing is, I'M HAVING A COMPETITION NEXT WEEK. How am I suppose to concentrate on my race with so many things on hand to do and with no time to train? (Sea training) FYP starts at 0830, Training starts at 0715 earliest, 0815 end and by the time I rush back to school, I'll be late. So to make up the time lost for sea training, went for a gruelling long run for around 1 hour after I came home. Now, my ankle is in pain. Singing to the chorus of "Give me more" by Britney Give me give me, time Give me, time Give me give me, time Give me give me, time Give me, time Give me give me, time Presentations and deadlines = Shoot me. Sometimes I don't know why, I just feel like crying out loud. Sigh! Honestly, I have no idea why am I so stressed up also. 11:00 PM
|
ShoutOut Questions? Affiliates Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl blog hits Archives |