|
Profile
I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. |
Music |
|
Thursday, April 9, 2009
![]() This week I've been on an emotional rollercoaster ride. Stressing about my FYP, worrying about my upcoming race, not enough time to train at all! Anyways, I have to train every morning before my FYP for these few weeks. Which means waking up at 0545 every morning and start training at 0730, leave reservoir at 0830, reach school at 9am and work until 6pm and then I'll gym with the guys in the evening. Whooo, is this madness or what? Tell me about it. At least baby will be with me, so I guess it won't be so bad afterall. Haha. If you want to achieve something, you need to sacrifice. And I chose to sacrifice my sleep! Ok, I shall stop making myself sound so noble. Blahhhh! I miss Jinhui, wondering how is he doing at Beijing. I miss my girlfriends too! Where'd you go? *Sniffs* Through all the good and bad times, you were my lifeline. Your strength is what made me strong. You held me and I held on. You pulled me through my darkest days baby. And I love you for you =) " Ok, AiXing shut up. *Vanishes into thin air* M*** : Ahh, wait for me! " ( I think only a few of you will know what it means) I'm self-entertaining. Laugh out loud. So long and goodbye! 10:42 PM
|
ShoutOut Questions? Affiliates Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl blog hits Archives |