|
Profile
I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. |
Music |
|
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Sometimes the feeling of when you look at others going for training but you can't sucks. Especially when you're at your last year in Polytechnic, everything doesn't go the way you want it to be. Like me, I want to train so badly but I have to squeeze out that extra time. It's like squeezing juice out of a juice-less orange. (If you get the flow) Instead of going for NAPFA later, I'll skip and head down for sea training. PA is in 2 weeks time and I totally don't feel prepared at all. Seriously, I have zero confidence. Zilch, nada, zero. Instead of sitting here in the lab, secretly praying that everything will turn out fine during the race which I chose not to, and go for training later. A lot of things on my mind lately, mostly about paddling. Alright, time to go. Goodbye all and have a nice day. 8:43 AM
|
ShoutOut Questions? Affiliates Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl blog hits Archives |