Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Saturday, April 18, 2009

I must learn to cut myself some slack because having too much of expectation for myself at this period of a time isn't going to do me any good.

Whatever results I will get during this coming PA, I will take it as it is. Because I know after my attachment and FYP ends, I will come back as a stronger paddler. Meanwhile, maybe it's good for me to focus on my studies after PA.

Easier said than done but I'll try. Believe in myself.

"Winners are those who never gives up"
7:13 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three