Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Wednesday, April 15, 2009

First, I will present to you baby and I.
There's a story before we took this decent shot.


Scroll down and take note of the captions.

At first, he didn't want to take with me so he's giving me that retarded face.

Next, we decided to take some sexy/health young sportsmen poses but failed miserably.

Ok, finally I thought we could take a decent shot, he's itchy fingers started to react to that particular one dot on my face. He can't resist it, I think? (Kidding) =D
And finally, we took a decent shot which is the very first picture on top.

Presenting...

The M & G !
(I think only baby will understand)
Next up, will be BBQ, passing down and camwhoring sessions. I didn't post the individual passing down pictures because there's too many of them!

Presenting...

Big Bird and Joyce Da Jie cooking fried rice for BBQ
The Syrup makers!
Huey Yen & Sherlyna

Still working hard..
Rainie & Huey YenWay to go girl!
Finally, they got their trophies. First place!
White tees and the black girls.
People that I treasure very much.

Its the "Risk" gang in the house yo!
Diu mian de nu hai, kan guo lai~
Daniel, what's in your mouth? o.o
Do you know how many times both of us walked along the stretch of pathway back and forth while we were talking?
A LOT OF TIMES!
Hungry ghost in action

Happy birthday coach! As usual, Damien & Jing loves to snatch the spotlight. LOL.
(Look who's beside Jing) *Grins*
Wah, everyone is drooling. Can you see? Especially Marcus Koy. Haha!
Captain and the T2 power paddlers.
Captain & Vice-Captain. Girls Power OK!
Squash the LEGEND JING!
White tees and 3 black girls and 1 not so black girl. Heh.Presents for the Vice-Captains, Captain and Legend Jing before passing down.
Introducing my Mama, En Kai.
Aww, don't we miss seeing them this way? So sweet!
(Jing, don't kill me)
All hail to the girls team! Some of them missing in the picture arh!
Time to pack up and go home!

Enjoyed the pictures and captions? Comment please! Hehe.

I LOVE MY TEAM TO THE MAXIMUM.

10:04 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three