Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Monday, April 13, 2009

So I wore the dress that my girlfriends bought for me. Not many pictures because as you know baby do not really like to take pictures. Haha.

My day started off with training, followed by lunch, home.

Changed and headed down to baby's place den Paragon for my crumpler (But to no avail, no black colour), Takashimaya's Kino to purchase baby's warhammer, WheelLock Place for my crumpler and I finally got it! All thanks to love.

Headed down to Suntec's Kushinbo for dinner and met Joanna on the way there. Ate for an hour plus plus, feeling bloated and satisfied. Decided to go home and stopped by MPH and baby bought a book for me too. (I've been aiming for the book quite sometime)

Junwei sent me home and stayed until 10 plus 11 before he head home at night.

Sounds very boring here but I really had an enjoyable time with him! By the time when we reach my house, I lie on his lap and fell asleep. =/

Ok, that's it for today and my birthday!

P.S : Baby was extremely sweet. Hehe

Our 18th months coming up soon! =)
11:45 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three