Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Thursday, April 23, 2009

He's my getaway car.

Backache after club crawl and I think it's quite bad. I can't really stand properly now cause it's kinda painful. Lets hope that tomorrow I'll feel better. Sighs. So due to my back pain, baby accompanied me home today =)

Club crawl is over. PA is during this weekend. A new batch of juniors coming in on Monday.

God bless me.

All I ever think
About is you
You got me hypnotized
So mesmerized

This crush love ain't going away~~

We took the chance, and made it last <3
11:26 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three