Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy 20th to me, myself and I.

I had an awesome birthday celebration with baby! Oh btw, I got the crumpler sling bag that I wanted as my present! =)

And thank you girlfriends for your surprises and presents! I love it especially the wallet.

Will update soon because I've a presentation to prepare for. Goodnights world.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR WISHES! MUCH LOVE!

Thank you baby for everything today, it's an enjoyable day with you.
Some people might not see the good in you, but I do.
And I love you <3
11:48 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three