Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Dedicated to Jingting :

Its been around one year plus since we've partnered. I just wanna say a big thank you for your guidance and encouragement throughout this entire year. The medals that we've won together and the partnership/friendship that we've built is irreplaceable(For me at least, haha). I really enjoyed the times where both of us trained really very hard for our races. Having the common goal in mind and we'll do whatever we can to reach it.
Anyways, all the best for your coming exams. Focus on your exams now and get good grades. You can do it ok! =) *SMILES*

Jiayou!

With love, AiXing
7:06 AM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three