|
Profile
I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. |
Music |
|
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Dear diary,
Credits to baby.Training was rather good, at least I felt more like myself today. Some time along the way in this sport, I felt like I've lost myself. But, at least I can feel some of the "want" to win coming back today. Good thing? No idea. I must admit that I'm not the most postive person in the team but I have to stay strong. Anyways, the weekend trainings really made me very very exhausted. Doing more sets than I should be doing was kind of crazy but I have no complains. No pain, no gain right? :) For the team & partner, I must stay positive! And special thanks to those that stood by me whenever I'm down especially Jing & Joyce =) Ok, I think I sound like some depression kid nowadays. Please bear with me. On the brighter side, school's starting tomorrow for the freshies and club crawl is coming up! Time to recruit a new batch of fresh blood. Excited people? I am. " And I know you love me, beyond what words will say. You always take my every suffering moment and bring a better day. And I know you love me, more than what I hope to be. You'll wrap your arms around me and take my breathe away. Every time I ask you, you'll assure me I'm doing fine. You always bring a better day "____________________ Do I have what it takes? 9:58 PM
|
ShoutOut Questions? Affiliates Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl blog hits Archives |