Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Wednesday, April 29, 2009

While I was putting the video onto the junior's blog, I got this crazy fantasy in my head. What if one day I'm in the Olympics, competing? Okay, many of you will tell me to dream on but it doesn't hurt to dream big sometimes.
Later I'll heading down for acupuncture and hopefully my back pain will go away.

Thursday: Team night out.
Friday: Day out with baby.
Saturday: Sentosa with team

Loveslovesloves!
2:45 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three