Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Sunday, April 5, 2009

Note : HAVING A CHALET CHANGI ALOHA IS LIKE STAYING AT SAHARA DESERT.

I had a lot of fun with my team mates during the 3D2N chalet. Waking up early in the morning and heading down for training together as a team was good. Good team bonding with everyone! Overall, everything was great except the insanely humid weather.

With new batch of committee, there'll be new goals. I've set mine and I will definitely work towards it.

Committee of 2009/2010

Male Captain : Luqman
Vice-Captain : Yong Kun

Female Captain : Siak Ai Sing
Vice -Captain : Joyce Ho

Secretary : Sherlyna Poh
Treasurer : Kelvin Soong
Logistics : Sim Yee Keng

Honestly, I'm scared shitless because I'm not the best role model and definitely not the most hardworking ones in the team but I'll try to do my best in leading the girls team with Joyce =)

I'll upload the pictures when I get it from Jing and Jo!

Btw, I'm glad that all of us made an effort to bond with each other. I miss this feeling, I miss this unity but somehow I felt it during the chalet and I hope it'll stay on. I love my team, I treasure each and everyone of them. And I hope that all of us will treasure each other too. It's my last year, I want to make every single moment count. I want to make the best out of it.

One last thing, I hope that baby will cheer up soon =) Love much.
10:22 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three