Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Friday, March 13, 2009


I missed the times we had at Genting in 2007, like seriously.

Anyways, I'm having a really bad day today. All thanks to my braces. I've been having really bad headaches since morning so I decided to leave school early. Headed down to baby's place to rest while waiting for my dad to fetch me.

Like I always say, baby's my comfort.
Yes and all I needed today was that =)

Still deciding whether should I go training tomorrow or not because I really have NO MOOD for anything. I just want to stay home, keep my mouth shut and not eat anything.

I'm suffering in silence.

Conclusion of the day:
Braces suck.
11:02 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three