Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Monday, March 30, 2009

Final Year Project until 6, lunch with baby, training in the evening. That's how I spent my day. Almost died during training today. I repeat, almost or else I won't be here typing away. Life's a bore with all those routines. I miss roller blading so much! Can anyone bring me to East Coast please? =)

To the one & only :

For I saw us dancing through sunshine and rain
And I saw us laughing through joy and through pain
And I saw time passing but we did not change
And I still saw us together at the end of every day

Throughout our times, people have searched their lives
Hoping that they might find the chance where they can make things right
Through my desire, thank God I found the fire
Oh, for everything has led me straight to YOU.

Blessed life.

Oh by the way, I want to congratulate Joyce & Jing for getting 2nd in MR500! Nice one girls! =)
11:56 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three