Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hello Jello Beano Bueno!

I went for my last checkup at Alexendra Hospital today and F.Y.I which stands for (For Your Information) btw, the doctor said that everything healed quite nicely!

Anyways, my entire family is going overseas tomorrow leaving me ALONE at home. That's very "nice" of them. Damn.

I'm starting to like FYP because my lab mates are fun people to spend your boring 0830 - 6 days with. I've been seeing Ele in school lately and it's great to see her.

Hope Ade and Chia is doing well now! =) I miss you girls!
11:30 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three