|
Profile
I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. |
Music |
|
Friday, March 27, 2009
Hello everyone.
This blog of mine is collecting spider webs! No pictures to update because I didn't take any. Maybe I should upload a photo of me in braces next time. Haha. School's fine and been meeting baby for lunch in school for the past few days. Before I loaded this page, I wanted to blog a lot of things. But all of the sudden, I don't remember what I wanted to blog about. Damn! Hahaha. To my team mates that are taking part in MR500 : Focus, do your best and have no regrets. I believe you guys(& girls) can do it =) 12:20 AM
|
ShoutOut Questions? Affiliates Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl blog hits Archives |