|
Profile
I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. |
Music |
|
Sunday, March 1, 2009
![]() Final Year Project starting tomorrow and I'm so not looking forward to it. So, I spent the last day of my holiday over at baby's place. He stayed up late the day before to do his uncle's design project and was too tired. Anyways, I reached his place at around 9 plus and we slept all the way till 12 noon. Lunch, games, books, cuddles, home. Update on my current condition : face still swollen, checked. Bruised lips all thanks to my surgeon for stretching it so wide apart, checked. I was told not to do any aggressive exercise these few days just in case all my stitches decided to split and I'm so gonna die of blood loss if that really happens. You know after so long, I'm still in love with the song "Crush" by David Archeluta. Do you catch a breath when I look at you? Are you holding back like the way I do? But I know this See it's a chance we've gotta take Cause I believe that we can make this into Something that will last, last forever, forever! Just so you know, I'm glad we took that chance and made it into something better <3 ______________________ I hope my FYP days will not take a toll on my rowing. I've made a mental note that I'll go for gym/running after my FYP on some days with those guys/girls training extra on weekdays. Since I can't paddle on weekdays anymore, I'll just have to keep myself fit by doing the extras. Hopefully I'll have the discipline. So my beloved team mates, if you guys are going for extra land training. Please text me! I'll be here! Hahaha. But first, I have to recover from my op first. I want to get back my standard, No more slacking, no more being complacent. I just want to be stronger. Shut out all those negative thoughts, And move on stronger than before. Focus Aixing. (Please ignore my self-encouragement note) 10:47 PM
|
ShoutOut Questions? Affiliates Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl blog hits Archives |