|
Profile
I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. |
Music |
|
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Don't Wanna Try No More Sea training was good today. At least I feel that I'm getting back the "feel" I used to have. I'm still considering whether to go for training tomorrow morning, because I need my sleep, as usual. What have I been doing the past few weeks? Busy with my final year projects and trainings, but mostly FYP. Next weekends I will be having my team chalet and I'm looking forward to it. It'll be a lot of fun! The highlight of April is my birthday! I will be thick-skinned in my blog. This is my wishlist. 1) Black camera crumpler bag (5 Million Dollar Home) 2) Wallet (Preferably Surf Brands) 3) Jacket 4) More Tee-Shirts (Urgently) 5) New havaianas 5) Steroids so I can paddle faster 6) Lean body 7) Girlfriends to be happy 8) Baby's neck pain will go away 9) Team will progress to another level as ONE 10) Family members to be healthy 11) Everyone to love ME =D (Very important!) Ok, I'm kidding about the last one! You and me, we are one. 10:42 PM
|
ShoutOut Questions? Affiliates Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl blog hits Archives |