Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hello everyone!

I haven't been blogging lately because I'm so busy! Ok, today is THE biggie day for me. Yes, I finally put on my braces today. Hahaha. Seriously, I hate the feeling.

Anyways, headed down to baby's place as usual after dental. Wanted to catch "Watchmen" at 1st but in the end decided not to watch. Instead, met Kelvin, Marcus & Hafiz for dinner at Manhattan Fish Market. I love the grilled dory fish!

JW : I shall call you metal mouth from now on. Hahaha.
AX : I'm metal, you're non-metal. Eh, then we're called the periodic table(couple) leh!
JW : *Gives me the -______-" face and turn away*
AX : Hahahahaha.

Ok, not funny.

To J : I'm always here whenever you need me baby. I love you, spasm-man =/
11:19 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three