Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Monday, March 2, 2009

Decided to repost everything.

FYP is shitty to the maximum. I really don't know how to survive for another 12 more weeks. Seriously, I don't know why but FYP scare the hell outta me. It makes me think about the life I'm going to face after I go to work. 9-5 daily in the office? Hell no! It's so not me.

I don't want to have this kind of life.

Maybe it's a starting phase, that's why it's so boring. I hope when more programming work starts to come in, I'll enjoy it. I realised that I like to do programming because when I finished coding and the program can work successfully. There's a sense of satisfaction.

Anyways, I have to attend this compulsory NAPFA training with the rest of my SIT batch every Tuesday. Dang(Damn) retarded!

I can't stop whining.
Monday blues!!!

But, my team & classmates made my day better =)
Not forgetting baby!

BYEBYEBYEBYE!
5:41 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three