|
Profile
I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. |
Music |
|
Friday, March 6, 2009
All I see is the 3 and a 1, instead of a 4, as a whole. Thank God it's Friday. One week of FYP down, 11 more weeks to go. Overall, it isn't as bad as I thought it will be. I've approachable group mates, funny lab mates and lovely classmates with me. We're all in this together. Haha. Anyways, been heading down to baby's place after FYP over the past few days. Greatest source of comfort is being with him, especially after a day of project. MR 500 is coming and majority of our team mates are not joining except for a few. I've definitely deprove a lot since the last competition and honestly I'm discouraged. The fear of not getting back the standard I used to have is discouraging. Anyways, I think it's a phase that most year 3 students will go through if they have a CCA - Not enough time to train. I'm looking forward to my training tomorrow. I need to feel the sun, waters and my boat (But someone is aiming for my boat. *Coughs baby coughs*) Hahaha. Tomorrow will be a better day. And I pray to God that baby's headache and backache will go away.
BYE. 10:07 PM
|
ShoutOut Questions? Affiliates Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl blog hits Archives |