Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sometimes it hurts me to think why people only think about themselves? And when you're trying so hard for them to understand why things turn out this way, they just don't get it.

Instead of trying to reflect on our own behaviour and attitude, we just blame everyone else for that matter.

Just like running away, that's what all of us will always do.
And this will never change, the problem will never go away.

Voice out the problem and solve this shit once and for all.

But like I said, nobody is doing anything.

Nobody.
8:20 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three