|
Profile
I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. |
Music |
|
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Reach out to you Productive. Did not go for training in the morning today but ended up studying at home until evening. Whooo, at least I did something productive. In the evening, headed down to East Coast with my family. The usual, roller blading and I'm going to buy new blades soon! Yay to daddy! And after dinner, daddy decided to drive down to Little India for the "Thaipusam" festival. You know, indians poked sharp objects through their mouth and skin. Some kind of "Gods" festival? Interesting to watch though. I need to bathe.
So, that's all folks! I see the sparkle of a million flashlights A wonderwall of stars But the one that’s shining out so bright is the one right where you are Miss you baby. 9:04 PM
|
ShoutOut Questions? Affiliates Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl blog hits Archives |