Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Monday, February 9, 2009

Ok, I must first warn you this is a retarded post.
Please "X" this page off if you do not want to read any mushy stuff.
VERY MUCH APPRECIATED.


This video is my favourite song with my favourite series.

I gave you my heart
So even when we fall short
I know we're gonna be okay

When people said that opposite attract,
I don't first quite get it, I do now.

I love the times when we lie on the bed,
And we sang to each other.
I love the times when we bicker over the small matters,
But we still forgave each other.
I love the times when I'm being very stubborn,
Yet you gave in to me.
I love the times when you hug me to sleep,
Because I know you're the one that I can rely on.

I have a stillness and bravery in myself with you
You make me brave
And i will love you until the end of time

But...

Sometimes I wonder how you put up with me?? Haha.

Just suddenly feel like typing this out.
It's damn retarded I know.
Please ignore.

11:03 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three