Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Friday, February 13, 2009

Oh Oh Oh, hopefully in another one month's time I will be putting on my braces after my operation which is on the 27th.

I'm so looking forward to my metal mouth even though it's gonna be a torture. But for the sake of nice smile, I don't really mind the pain.
*Beams*

From this

To This

Finally
.
.
.
.

*Drum Rolls*
.
.

This!

Isn't it awesome? =)
11:06 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three