Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Pictures from CNY at Coach's house.
Finally, IT Innovation Project is over! I'm so relieved.

Sleep-deprived for many days and now I finally can rest. Just going to sleep my day away tomorrow before I start studying for my exams.

So after presentation today, rushed down to baby's place to take the keys and stayed at his house for awhile before heading back to school for training. I'm so happy, I'm so glad because baby is very sweet today and I love him!
*runs around in circles*

Now here's the sun, come to dry the rain
Warm my shoulders and relieve my pain
With you beside me I no longer fear


Sometimes I don't understand why certain people like to turn the story around. Seriously, why lie? Certain someone that you called them a friend and yet they do things to hurt you over and over again. Maybe I'm being paranoid/petty but it's over my limits now.

Certain someone that I really don't understand.
12:09 AM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three