Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Friday, February 13, 2009

Hello everyone, this is my 4th post of the day cause I'm really bored of studying.

Anyways, just wanna say..

Happy Valentine's Day and Friendship Day?

To my love, this day is just like any other day, just that there'll be more loving in the air with all the boyfriends carrying their bouquet of roses for their girlfriends. (Our Inside joke) Anyways, I love you and I'm sure we'll have a great day tomorrow right? =)

To my girlfriends, you girls played important roles in my life. Stayed with me through thin and thick. You saw me grow from little girl to a "bigger" girl? Hahaha. Ok, more mature. I love you all and hope to meet up soon.

To XiaoXian, I know we haven't talked for very long and finally we bumped into each other today. Just wanna say, please take care of your health and whenever you need a friend, you know who to turn to =) We are all here.

To Cindy, I think I haven't met you for a year already. I miss you and hope you're doing fine! =)

To my beloved team mates, without you guys, my Polytechnic life won't be so awesome. I'm glad to know all of you. We trained hard, played hard and studied hard together. I love all of you.

To Jingting especially, thanks for being an awesome partner/friend ever since we started paddling together. After our exam period, lets work harder to break our limits and go further! Without your encouragements during trainings and competitions, I think I won't be able to make it. So, thank you =)

To my close friends in Poly, namely Glenn, Jinhui, Cheryl, Wanxin, Isaac, you guys brought fun and laughter into my life even though sometimes Jinhui, you can be very annoying. All of you are like brothers and sisters to me. I treasure our friendship and hope it'll continue on even if when we've graduated. Many more years of friendship to come? =)

That's all for today folks!
11:52 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three