Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hello people!

Happy to say that I've finished revising one of my module, "Operating System"! Two more to go! Ok, recently I've been really busy with studies due to exams. Pretty stressed up actually. Anyways, baby died on me in MSN. He's like dead in some dream land I guess or gaming. Happy for him that finally his projects are over! *Claps*

Blah blah blah.
9:24 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three