Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Saturday, February 28, 2009

So yesterday night, Oliver gave me a call to hang out with Elisha & Elephont. He came to fetch all of us at midnight and we headed down to West Coast for supper and walked around West Coast park to catch up.

And as you can see my face is damn swollen now.

Anyways, it was great to see them again after so long and I somehow miss my secondary school days when all of us hang out together every day after school.

Nice catching up session and by the time I reach home it was 4am in the morning.

Dead beat.

I miss baby and I'm going down to seletar to meet team and baby for lunch.

Monday is the start of my FYPJ, briefing at 0830.
I hope by then the swell on my face will go down.

Back to webcamming with J =)
Bye!
10:02 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three