|
Profile
I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. |
Music |
|
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Finally settled down to study after a few days of enjoyment. I've one last paper to go and I can't wait for it to be over. Anyways, I've these awesome drawings by baby that I want to post it up but I'm kind of lazy to upload it to my computer now. So, maybe my next post? Look forward to it people. Final Year Project starting soon and I want to spend as much time as possible with baby before the crazy 9-6 daily, 5 days a week routine kills me. Training with Jing was great too! We were talking throughout our entire 18km while paddling on Saturday and it felt great. People always say "It's good to be home" but I'll say "It's good to paddle with her again after so long". Enough of my nonsense but as I said look forward to J's drawing in the next post! BYE. I LOVE ALL! 10:15 PM
|
ShoutOut Questions? Affiliates Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl blog hits Archives |