Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Saturday, February 14, 2009

Spastic faces!

Great day with awesome boyfriend =)

And you said,
"It doesn't matter where we go on special occasions because all it matters is that who you're spending it with"

Since the day that we met boy
I've never had anyone make me feel this way
And my heart is sure it wants to be with you
Want to give you the whole world
If you make the promise to me, I'm gonna stay
Without you guiding me, I'm lost and so confused

I'm gonna be the love that's gonna last
And be the one that got your back
And nothing never that bad
That we would be together
And we both made a mistake
And something never wished we made
But we will be okay if we just stay together


And there, I'm with you
That's why I love you.

After a day of fun, it's time to study now.
So, byebyebye blogger.
10:09 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three