Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Friday, February 27, 2009


J's drawings.As usual, he's always sleeping away.
Today I felt rather emotional due to the operation I guess.

Happy because baby came all the way down to accompany to AH for ops early in the morning and he came to my house in the evening to take care of me even though he got a lot of stuff he needs to do today.

In pain because after I woke up, I felt really terrible. The pain of all the extractions and enucleation of the cyst is unbearable until I cried and my daddy laughed at me saying "I guess you're not as strong as I think you are"

Of course I'm not! Try extracting 2 wisdom teeth, 4 premolars, and removal of cyst in one freaking operation and wake up look like a hamster face. Blahhh.

Anyways, just wanna say thank you for those who sent me those encouragement note. It helped, in a way =)

Lastly, just wanna say happy 16 months baby! =)
Shall not say much here because you already know what I will say.
I love you and thank you for everything, again.

Overall, it's a good day.
10:48 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three