Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hullo Children.

Today is family day so I went out with my elder Sister and Brother-in-law for some CNY shopping. First, I went to straighten and trim my hair so I look like crap now. Haha. Went home to bathe and headed to town. Bought a dress, tee shirts and shorts. *BEAMS*

Had dinner over at Din Tai Fung(Paragon) and saw a familiar face. Marks and spencers after that and our last destination was BORDERS. Stayed there for around half an hour, browsing through books. I need more books to keep myself entertained when I'm bored. Bought "Marked" and home sweet home.

Happy day, happy me, happy family.

And btw, I sprained my ankle today and NEARLY fell into a kind stranger's arms when he was trying to help to stop me from falling.

Ok, enough of my nonsense. I'm a boring person. Bye.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Dilemma. Sighs.

I really do miss training with my team. At least, I have people that I can really talk to. But at the same time, I want to improve and be better in this sport.

Do not know what to do.
Why is it so difficult to decide?
10:53 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three