Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What an emotional day.
I'm glad that I was once part of it =)

It's time for me to concentrate on my semestral exams.
My Final Year Project starts during March for 3 months and the next 3 months after FYP will be my attachment. Can you believe it?

Running makes me happy.
I'm really glad that baby is there today.
because I really needed a shoulder to cry on.
I think I'm retarded.
9:16 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three