Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Wonderful Chinese New Year & 15th.

First day, some of my relatives came over to my house to visit grandma. Around afternoon, we headed over to my cousin's house. Evening was spending quality time with my family =)

Second day.

Baby came over to my house to "Bai Nian" and we headed over to my cousin's house in the afternoon.

One of my uncle kept saying this to J.

Uncle : Now your brother-in-law P.O.P already and he signed on.
Uncle : Your boyfriend is only a recruit now, new member.


Ok, I think he was rather funny because he kept repeating that.

Overall, CNY was awesome.

To J:
Happy 15th love.
I'm really happy that you came over today. It means a lot to me =)
I love you.
11:16 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three