Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Friday, January 23, 2009

Retard in action.

After a day of project, dinner with JinHui and decided to go running when I reached home.
While I was cooling down after running at home, decided to waste my time on taking pictures with my webcam before I start doing my projects again.

Yes, I got nothing better to do during that 10mins.

It's nice to recieve a note from Joanna after a day of torture in school.

And please don't laugh at my "WALL-E" bedsheet. My mom bought it for me. Hahaha.

I'll stop my nonsense now and it's time for projects again.

I miss baby plenty!
4 more days to our 15th =)
*swirls*

9:29 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three