|
Profile
I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. |
Music |
|
Monday, January 5, 2009
Stab Me I'm so messed up, I really am. I have load of things to do and all I can do is sit here, watch shows and read about irrelevant stuff and ARGHHHH...
Screwed up shiat with a gazillions exclamation marks! And can anybody come and wake me up to study. Deadlines for projects and exams are coming! What am I doing? Aargh, I feel like stabbing myself! *stabstab* Prepare a pinebox for me and bury me. Much appreciated. _________________________ Dr Greg. House is my husband because he makes me happy. Go to wikipedia.com if you live in a cave and doesn't know who he is. No wait, if you live in a cave, I don't think there's internet connection down there. No? But then, how can you view my blog? I'm confused... Maybe you used a tree branch to connect to wireless. And now, I'm impressed. Like I have mentioned earlier, stab me. Save yourself from all the lame-ness. 9:44 AM
|
ShoutOut Questions? Affiliates Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl blog hits Archives |