Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Saturday, January 17, 2009

I'm sick and cranky.

There's so many things to do during this weekend. Mostly my website development using web services. Headed down to MacRitchie for some briefing today and after the briefing, went down to seletar to find baby.

Had lunch with the team and cabbed to YCK with baby and home. Slept all the way till 6 plus and wake up finding myself all alone at home.

Felt better, at least.
With every step together, we just keep on getting better.
I love you, baby.
8:01 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three