|
Profile
I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. |
Music |
|
Friday, January 9, 2009
Pain I want to complain. Oh god, the biopsy is freaking painful. This is my first time that I cried when the dentist do something to my teeth/gum/whatever they are doing. It is not the part where they drilled, scraped or cutting something that made me cry. BUT it's the part where they stretched the sides of my lips wide apart which is SO NOT numb. Oh well, I came out with a teary eyes and went over to my dad's side, hoping to get some fatherly love from him. Hahaha. Well, of course he gave me comfort. I felt better after that. And now, my left cheek is swollen. ____________________________ Anyways, my dentist kept apologizing to me throughout the whole process and I think it's quite funny. Imagine... D is for Dentist, A is me. D : Are you okay? Sorry arh. A : *Trying to endure the pain but can't stop the tears from flowing out* D : Sorry, please bear with it. D : *Continues stretching my lips freaking wide apart* At that point of time, I was thinking of this "Stop apologizing and give my lips 1 min of rest, will you?" But apparently, I wasn't able to talk. So, I have no choice. *Sighs* I was thinking about lame things to distract myself from the pain. ____________________________ Even though my parents are kind of irritating sometimes but I really appreciate them a lot. The time they took to accompany me to the dental and assure me that everything is going to be okay. Not forgetting my awesome elder sister. And of course baby that sent me all those retarded yet sweet messages to make me feel better. Gráím thú, J =) ____________________________ Since tomorrow there's no intensive training due to the marathon on Sunday. I think I'll be staying up late to study and do my projects. BYEBYE BLOGGER, SAY HELLO TO THE NERDY WORLD. *WAVES* 9:35 PM
|
ShoutOut Questions? Affiliates Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl blog hits Archives |