Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Sunday, January 11, 2009

National Canoe Marathon.

Today marks the end of National Canoe Marathon. I think my team done pretty well this time. Medals are only given out for "Novice" category today, for "Juniors" and "Seniors" category will be given out some other day due to the super screwed up system.

Congratulations to my team mates that won. I am really proud of you guys!

Finishing 27km is an accomplishment to me. Seriously, I might not be able to finish it myself. It's crazy and I really hate long distance rowing. Anyways, I have no regrets because I know I gave it my very best with Joyce! =)

The start was messy and I accidentally hit a few people with my paddle. The portage was a killer and I dropped the boat. Whatever happens during the race, stays in the race :) Moving on.

To Joyce :

Thank you for the encouragements during the marathon. We did well, gave all our best and that's what it matters most at the end of the day. Good race!

Now it is the start of another sprinting season.
Aiming high, aiming far.

But before that, lets study! Exams are coming. *Runaway*

Thanks love for all the encouragements before every race. It matters a lot to me :)

11:52 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three