Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Dear diary,

Why can't life be all about enjoying and not once about studying? I'm worried and pissed off with myself for not studying hard enough for this semester. I'm always doing last minute work which really sucks big time cause I neither have the brains nor ability to do it.

At the same time, I really like studying but not under the pressure of producing certain results for people to see.

I was studying just now and realised that I really screwed up this semester. No idea about what is going on. And here I am now, wasting my time, blogging.

And at this point of time, I just want to run to J and hide.
Somehow, he makes everything okay.

Hello there, have you seen Aixing? I lost her, could you find her for me? Please? Maybe she's hiding in J's arms.

Anyways, I've been trying to study for the past few days which is a good sign. Should I be glad?

Well, I'm supposed to be in bed now, rather getting ready for bed which technically means packing my bag and stuff. However, I don't think I'll be sleeping that early tonight, I have the stoning syndrome.

*Stoning*

There's something about you, baby.
Whenever I'm with you, I catch my breathe.
12:04 AM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three