Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009.

As I have mentioned in my previous post, I went to visit the oral specialist to check my gum. Appears that there will be some delay in putting my braces on. Reason why, I shall not mention here but it's not something good for me. It might be a small problem, or a serious one, I don't know, but it sure scare the hell out of me.

After dental, I was wandering around town. Sometimes, it feels good to just be alone and walk around with nobody to bother you.

Training in the afternoon, BBQ @ night, countdown and stayover.

Tomorrow I have to wake up early in the morning for training at MacRitchie. It feels like eons ago since I've been there. I'm finally using my beloved "EILO" tomorrow. I miss my baby boat so much. Sounds wrong? :D

Nothing beats waking up in the morning
And the first thing I see,
Is you.

I love J and J loves me! =)
8:03 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three