Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year!

Reunion dinner with my family was great. As usual, we had steamboat at home. Spent my morning and afternoon cleaning up the house.

And now my house is dust-free, thanks to me!
I'm kidding.

Ok, mommy is calling. Byeee!

Have a great holiday everyone!

P.S : Girlfriends, when am I seeing all of you again?
I miss all of you.
12:10 AM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three