Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Thursday, January 8, 2009

In love with "Flightless bird, american mouth"

Sophisticated.

I just got off the phone with baby, he's on his way to the team manager's briefing @ Kallang now. For me, I'm going to East Coast Park later with my Sister and Brother-in-law. Guess what? It's time for roller blading! Whoohoo, I don't think there'll be a lot of people there today which means no human jam, which means I can go as fast as I like. YES!

Anyways, I'm doing my bone biposy tomorrow morning. And after my results come back, I'm going for the operation which is after Chinese New Year. For the operation, I will get a general anesthesia which I think it's quite cool. I only see this kind of things in drama but I'm experiencing it myself this time. Haha.

And after all this, I can finally put my braces on. Blame it on my gums.

I miss you, J =)
5:52 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three